For the best rates! Wainui Self-Storage. Wainuiomata is only 4mins from Lower Hutt & 20mins from Wellington CBD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions
1. The Leaser has the right to store goods in the space allocated by the Owner.
2. The Owner does not have and will not be deemed to have knowledge of the goods The Leaser is deemed to have knowledge of all goods in the space.
3. The Owner is not the bailee nor a warehouseman of the goods and shall not be deemed to be in possession of the goods.
4. The Leaser must upon signing this agreement pay the deposit to the Owner.
5. The Fee is the amount specified in the Agreement or the amount notified to the Leaser in writing by the Owner from time to time payable monthly in advance to the Owner on the date specified in the agreement throughout the period agreed and any extension of the period agreed to in writing by the Owner and the Leaser.
6. The Leaser will have access to the Lockup at all times.
7. The Leaser must secure the Lock-up at all times (in a manner acceptable to the Owner) The Owner is not responsible for securing the Lock-up.
8. The Owner reserves the right to refuse access to the Lock-up by the Leaser where moneys are owing by the Leaser to the Owner whether or not a formal demand for payments of such moneys has been made.
9. The Leaser must not store any goods that are illegal, inflammable, perishable, or that in the opinion of the Owner are a risk to the property or any person, and if the Leaser fails to comply with this clause then clause 15 will apply.
10. No oral statement made by the Owner or its employees shall form part of this agreement and no failure or delay by the Owner to exercise its rights under this agreement will operate as a waiver of these rights.
11. The Leaser agrees that if an emergency situation occurs, the owner or its employees has the right of entry to the space, to effect repairs and/or relocate the spaces contents if so required.
12. All goods stored in the Lock-ups are the sole risk and responsibility of the Leaser who shall be responsible for any and all theft, damage to, and deterioration of goods, including acts or omissions by the Owner or person under its control.
13. The Leaser agrees to indemnify and keep indemnified the Owner from all claims for any loss or damage to property, or personal injury to third parties resulting from or incidental to the Lock-up area.
14. The Leaser may terminate this agreement by giving the Owner one days notice in writing, the Owner may terminate this agreement by giving the Leaser two weeks notice in writing. Upon termination the Leaser must remove all goods and leave the Lock-up in a clean condition and in a good state of repair to the satisfaction of the Owner. The Leaser must pay any due moneys as calculated by the Owner (such calculations' to be final) up to the date of termination, or clause 15 may apply.
15. If the Leaser:
(a) fails to comply with or observe these conditions; or
(b) does not pay rent within two (2) weeks of the due date; or
(c) does not pay the moneys due to the Owner on the date of the termination of the agreement, the Leaser acknowledges that they may forfeit any deposit and/or the Owner may require a Late Payment Fee and may enter the lockup and take possession and dispose of the goods in the Lockup. The Leaser acknowledges that the Leaser will have no right or claim against the Owner in respect to taking possession or disposal of the goods, save for any surplus. The Owner is entitled to deduct from the proceeds of any sale or disposal of the goods any moneys owing to the Owner including unpaid storage fees, cleaning costs and any expenses on account of the disposal of the goods.
16. No unregistered car or cars without a current WOF are to be parked in any outside area of this complex. Any breach of this rule will result in the offending vehicle being towed away at the vehicle owners expense, and clause 14 may apply.